Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Flying minutes?

Time flies! I am learning that more and more.. unless you are waiting for someone to get out of the toilet, it goes really fast.

Here it is, already past the middle of October. I'm in the middle of teaching at Master's Commission Amsterdam Noord (check website here: http://mcan.nl/). I teach music/worship (imagine that?), and also girls' discipleship. And Joy (the other staff member) and I have fun going crazy with our 8 students... FUN! I'll introduce them all to you soon :)

Then I'm busy with Youth and Sunday worship at my church, Pinstergemeente Agapé (also located in the North part of Amsterdam). Leading worship is a passion of mine, and so is learning new languages. I get to combine them here as I lead in Dutch! I don't speak it hardly at all, yet somehow the words make sense when they are put to music. Go figure that one out... :)

And of course, my choir: FireChoir! FireChoir.nl if you're interested... We are down to less than 7 weeks until our concerts at the end of November.. WHAT?? How did that happen? Seriously, time is flying crazily by! Gotta love it!

Gods zegen allemaal :)

~A

No comments: