Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It Happens Everywhere!



Directing a song with the FireChoir (I am the assistant director)

Today the internet is out at my home (since yesterday afternoon!)- so I am sitting with my Mom at McDonald's- we both have our laptops open, doing work and so on. I tried to get caught-up with a few things that couldn't wait another second.. Hopefully the internet will figure itself out soon!! :)

On another note, I have been invited to stay here for another year to work with the FireChoir. This is a great opportunity! I am busy with the choir, and also at a local church. I am one of the main worship leaders (yes, in Dutch!!), and help out with random Youth and Master's Commission events here and there. My life is- to say the least- BUSY! I could be busier if I had a twin or decided to give up menial things such as sleeping or eating..! God has opened so many doors of ministry, and I am so privileged to be able to minister in many areas of life. SO.. needless to say, there is so much need here for leadership and ministers in this country, that I can easily stay working here for as long as God keeps me here.

Blessings and much Love!

~Alicia

1 comment:

Crystal said...

YEAH! Go Alicia! You look like a fab director. Even if I am tone deaf, I can see a good musically talented lady when I see one! There is so much need in Europe so keep on living there as long as the Lord allows! I'm sure some guy by the name of Mark makes it all the more exciting. ;)